EMEA Regulatory Operations, Project Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you a Project Manager with a passion for operational excellence, who can operate as Business Analyst where necessary?
We are looking for a Project Manager with significant business analyst experience to join our regional Regulatory Operations Projects team – a collaborative team of subject matter experts in European regulations and transaction reporting for our commodities and global markets business.
You will be responsible for managing the ongoing implementation and maintenance of our strategic controls platform, ENVIEW. The role will involve managing the EMEA, APAC and US backlogs working closely with BAU Operations teams to understand and align requirements. Working with Technology ensure the strategic and short-term goals are reached will also be a key element of this role. There will be a requirement to be available for early morning calls with our colleagues in Sydney.
Your proven experience co-ordinating global activities within an agile environment will be instrumental to deliver multi-jurisdictional regulatory requirements. You will draw on your collaborative and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal outcome for stakeholders and thrive in a space undergoing transformational change whilst actively managing project risks.
You will be expected to
- Manage the end-to-end project management – developing the scope, deliverables and plan required to deliver objectives.
- Understand the requirements from different teams & regions, driving the cross-prioritisation and alignment of these requirements.
- Manage multiple cross jurisdictional dependencies
- Develop and maintain key project artefacts e.g. RAID log, status reporting, etc
- Build trusted and effective relationships with stakeholders in Technology, Operations, CGM business and Compliance.
To thrive in this role you will;
- Demonstrate financial services experience, preferably within the Commodities/Global markets Operations environment – with transaction reporting experience being advantageous
- Proven track record of taking accountability and delivering complex projects to a high-quality standard to hard deadlines
- Strong business analysis skills, navigating both Operations and Tech requirements to optimise delivery
- Strong organisation and scheduling skills with excellent dependency management
- A flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing stakeholders in multiple locations and managing collaboration while working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prince2 or PMI qualifications are an advantage
- Positive working attitude and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Corporate Strategy & Solutions, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.