Strategic Partnership Lead
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. True to this mission, we empower our own people to achieve more and make a positive impact in the world. Join us and lead this transformational impact with our top customers.
The Strategic Partnerships Lead at Microsoft serves as a critical interface to our most valued customers and partners as they continue to progress along their digitalization journey. This role is vital to Microsoft’s competitive ambitions, particularly in the UK FSI marketplace. Traditional sales engagement methods have evolved, and largely in response to the ever-present market pressure and expectation to continually grow and evolve, customers are seeking more consultative; more collaborative; and more committed, strategic partnerships. Armed with a portfolio of world-class Microsoft cloud solutions, your role is to help customers to unlock their potential by demonstrating clear business value while accelerating their digital transformation and business success. While exceeding revenue and consumption-based targets are to be expected, delighted customers are the ultimate measure of success in this role.
The most successful Strategic Partnerships Leads are ultra-resourceful. They are master orchestrators of internal and external resources and teams. They are always curious and full of thoughtful questions. And consistent with Microsoft’s growth mindset culture, the successful Strategic Partnerships Lead prides themselves on being a “Learn-it-All”, rather than a 'Know-it-All’.
This role offers an incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by giving you permission to image and to drive meaningful business impact that can genuinely change the world. Come be part of a corporate culture that – among so many other attributes – values creativity, ambition, personal development, integrity, and diversity.
There has never been a better time join Microsoft than right now.
- Plan and present clear vision of customer success, across the UK FSI marketplace and beyond.
- Collaborate closely with the field ATU/STU and management teams to drive new business opportunities.
- Critical that plan is made to evolve and continually vetted ensuring stated objectives.
- Strive for bold ambition and challenge convention.
- Build coalition and support of senior leadership teams throughout all organizations within MSFT.
- Support the field through Digital Win Room submissions and successful navigation of the process.
- Increase technical and industry acumen delivering innovative ideas to accelerate customer success in the cloud.
- Laser focused on business outcomes and driving aggressive revenue growth that propel customer satisfaction built around Digital Transformation.
- Consistent, repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets through disciplined pipeline, forecast management.
- Leverage and usage of key business insights to elevate customer conversation and action.
- World class customer service through alignment of customer objectives and plan to achieve.
- Deliver tangible solutions to customers solving for greater efficiencies, cost savings, and deep regard for Microsoft partnership.
- Manage primarily Financial Services & Insurance market opportunities in the UK and across EMEA, responsible for working with local account teams, resources and clients in the geography.
- Extensive experience in sales, marketing, business development and/or enterprise level information technology consulting
- Strong growth mindset. Seeks to solve for difficult customer challenges.
- Proven ability to lead, build trust and be highly credible across levels of organizations.
- Knowledge within Industry and ability to make confident recommendations at C-level, business decision makers.
- A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is strongly preferred
Profile Capabilities & Behaviors Required:
- Sales Achiever - Achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities. Identify new opportunities and help customers accelerate their move to the digital age for their own benefit as well as their customers.
- Digital Transformation Driver - Anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, influencing BDMs and ITDMs, building trust with stakeholders and translating Microsoft solutions into business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation
- Sales Challenger - Continuously build industry and technical knowledge. Bring innovative industry solutions, benchmarks and references to C-level executives that drive greater efficiencies, optimization and increase customer satisfaction
- Deal Orchestrator - Orchestrate virtual selling team and all Microsoft resources maximizing revenue opportunity. Lead and drive entire sales cycle and leveraging repeatable offerings to accelerate and win deals.
- Executive presence – Capable of developing and maintaining relationships at C-Level and above through relevance, industry knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.