Account Technology Strategist - Health
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
A career in the Healthcare Team at Microsoft will give you the opportunity to join a talented and dedicated team in pursuit of our goals for our Health and Life Science customers. You will be given the freedom and inspiration to make a difference to your customers and have a lasting impact in your role. You will have access to a diverse talent pool, technology and tools that enable you to utilize your skills, drive and most importantly, your imagination!
An exciting opportunity has become available as an Account Technology Strategist (ATS) responsible for customers across our Health and Life Science business. This key role helps our Health and Life Science customers respond to the increasing challenge of a digitally savvy patient, coupled with a changing market structure and an ever-pressurised workforce. We need to help our customers empower their employees to provide world-class patient care, in an environment that is challenged on many fronts.
Our ATSs use their technical acumen, industry knowledge and commercial understanding to enable our customers to do business in new disruptive ways, through the adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions (including Azure, Modern Workplace and Business Applications), Microsoft Industry Solutions, and our extensive Partner ecosystem. This role provides an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our Healthcare customers’ CTO relationship.
We would love to hear from you, if you: -
- Have a passion for working in technology-led business change
- Have a desire to work on innovative, ground breaking technical solutions
- Follow latest technical trends and are always curious about how they can benefit businesses and customers
- Can translate business outcomes and opportunities into technical directions and strategy and can help tell the story of how technology can help to senior stakeholders
- Can synthesise complex problems in a clear manner
- Embrace diversity and inclusivity in all that you do, and create environments for others to be successful
- Advocate a growth mindset, learning and developing
Key areas of responsibility:
- Understand our Healthcare customers’ business goals, building a compelling multi-year vision of how Microsoft Solutions and Services can help them achieve those goals.
- Help our customers understand the impact of emerging technologies and inspire adoption of these technologies to enable a platform for positive business change and genuine transformation for their customers.
- Collaborate with our customers to create a long-term technical strategy which links business, technology, sustainability and the unique industry needs of our Government business
- Orchestrate technology sales activities to drive the digital vision and roadmap of our customers with Microsoft technologies. Plan and orchestrate solution proposals and coordinate diverse Microsoft technology teams to provide the right solution to the customer
- Be a Change Agent internally and externally. Question traditional approaches to technology solutions and be an advocate for doing things differently and more effectively to inspire our customers.
Common attributes we typically look for, can include:
- The ability to translate business outcomes to technical solutions and articulate that to a technology, or business leader in an impactful and way
- Track record of holding positive senior level relationships and influencing at senior technical levels within an organisation
- Proven orchestration skills within technology and business teams
- Strong technical foundation, well versed in coaching a customer or stakeholder through a technical envisioning or roadmap conversation (Business and Technology)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Services would be preferable
- Technical sales experience or equivalent experience within a customer
- Healthcare industry knowledge and experience either as a customer, or as a supplier is desired but not essential
#ATUPS #ATSFY23H1 #AEFY23H1 #JoinMicrosoftUK
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.