Cloud Solution Architect (Business Applications)
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
With over 17,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of Microsoft’s end-to-end customer experience. Come join CE&S and help us build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience.
Join one of the fastest growing businesses in one of the world’s largest companies and be responsible for the technical success of global enterprises that run on Dynamics 365. We are a fast-growing team of experienced, customer-facing Supply Chain and/or Finance focused Business Applications architects and we’re looking to add more amazing architects to our team. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, honing your technical and collaboration skills, and deepening your cloud expertise. Come join us where you have the freedom to act independently, learn from each other, and grow quickly. We will build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because they gain accelerated value from their investment in Microsoft Business Applications.
This role is flexible in that you can work up to 100% from home.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Customer Satisfaction - Drive positive Customer Satisfaction, and become a trusted advisor to customers and partners, by leveraging Microsoft Business Applications expertise to enable defined Customer Success Plan outcomes. You will actively listen and respectfully challenge to drive the best outcomes.
- Customer/Partner Insights: Provide feedback & insights from customers/partners back to the relevant MS teams including Product Groups, to enable continuous improvement.
- Consumption (Cloud & Support) growth: Develop opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by providing expertise/guidance to technical decision makers to ensure they understand Microsoft's Business Applications value proposition and get value from their investment in the Microsoft technology via solution optimization, operational excellence and performance efficiency.
- Resolution of Customer Blockers: Identify resolutions to issues blocking go-live of customer success projects by leveraging technical subject matter expertise. Lead the technical conversations with customers to drive value from their MS investments. Deliver all work according to MS best practices & policies and using repeatable IP.
- Identify growth opportunities: Leverage knowledge of the products, services, and value propositions of Microsoft Business Applications in customer/partner conversations to identify growth opportunities based on knowledge of customer/partner needs.
- Continuous Learning: Demonstrate Self Learner mindset through continuous alignment of individual skilling to team/area demands and Customer Success goals.
- Accelerate customer outcomes: Engage in relevant communities to share expertise, contribute to IP creation, prioritize IP re-sure and learn from others to help accelerate your customers transformation journey.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.