Digital Support Sales Specialist - Enterprise - Danish
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to be a key player at one of the largest cloud companies in the world at the most exciting transformative time in the industry?
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
As part of our transformation, one of our key areas of focus is the modernization of our sales motions. The Digital Support Sales organization is an organization with a charter to accelerate Microsoft’s growth in its cloud-first, mobile-first businesses along with the traditional businesses. This organization is at the forefront of establishing a new sales model leveraging modern technology, big data and analytics to drive impactful and targeted sales coverage.
As a member of the Digital Support Sales team, you will be working with a team of specialist sales specialists to provide and sell the best-in-class support offerings to our Enterprise customers, contribute to build momentum for digital transformation for our customers and partners as well as Microsoft itself. As a Digital Support Sales Representative – you will work directly with customers, with your sales team and implementation partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas You will report to the Time Zone Digital Support Specialist for Enterprise who will lead a virtual team to drive annuity sales motions and add-ons. The Digital Support Specialist will work closely with the Field Enterprise sales teams and the Digital Sales units to orchestrate and deliver a support offering to our customers.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
The Digital Support Sales Specialist provides unique expertise to drive sales and growth motions with key accountabilities including:
- Strategy for identifying, driving and closing Support renewals to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption - leveraging the centralized sales team, the digital sales unit and the Enterprise teams in the areas.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with the Digital Sales Units and the Enterprise teams to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities that can fuel the Support engine - ensuring clear understanding of the Microsoft Support value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence - executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
- Collaborating and partner with extended Digital Support sales team which included vendor organization.
- Consistently grows average deal size through cross sell, upsell, and strong customer focus. Drives resolution of blockers to help customers make decisions favouring Microsoft products and services. Aligns appropriate partners to drive best solutions for customers. Prepares and share best practices across regions. Drives deeper conversations with customers regarding digital transformation and alignment to Microsoft solutions. Leverages competitive insight in customer engagements. Actively leverages marketing insights to drive holistic customer conversations.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Technology-related sales or account management experience
- Fluent Danish speaker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates
- Excellent virtual presentation and communications skills across various customer stakeholders; experienced storyteller.
- Ability to bring innovative technical solution ideas to customer problems
- Experienced problem solver able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset, insatiably curious, always learning and welcoming challenges for the opportunity to grow
- Support solutions knowledge and experience including an understanding of Microsoft licensing.
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Unified and Enhanced Solutions Support solutions.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience in driving transformational products and services to market.
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of the business relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of chemical products and services.
- Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections to close a sale.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via theAccommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.