Customer Success Management: Full time Opportunities for University Graduates
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
We are a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles listed below are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses. Come build community, explore your passions and do your best work at Microsoft with thousands of University graduates from every corner of the world.
- Start date: 01/09/ 2023
- Duration: 24 Months
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Reading
- Work type: Flexible working - You will benefit from up to 50% worksite flexibility, dependent on the needs of the role (50% office / 50% home working)
About the role
Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) delivers unique value by making customers passionate advocates of Microsoft by empowering them to realise the value of their investment in utilising Microsoft products. Through collaboration with customers the CSM drives change management and adoption activities to help reduce implementation risk, drive usage of existing workloads, and identify valuable opportunities in their accounts. The CSM is also a key part of our customer facing sales teams and will be called on to leverage their deep knowledge of CRM or ERP to support sales growth.
Location and travel requirements may vary per role. Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Customer Success roles, including but not limited to, the responsibilities described below:
- Customer Success understands their customers’ industry and business processes, which may include an industry or vertical focus such as Banking, Healthcare, or Manufacturing.
- Promotes adoption of technology by helping the customer optimise the utilisation of our products, demonstrating features beyond core functionality, ensuring Best Practice adoption.
- Primary point of contact for the customer in a post-sales production environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team or organisation.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.