Cloud Solution Architect: Full Time Opportunities for University Graduates
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Every year, we welcome thousands of university students from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
- Start date: 01/09/ 2023
- Duration: 24 Months
- Job type: Full time
- Location: Reading
- Work type: TBC - Flexible working - You will benefit from up to 50% worksite flexibility, dependent on the needs of the role (50% office / 50% home working)
About the role
Cloud Solution Architect
As a Cloud Solution Architect, you will drive high-priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft in-field strategic accounts segment of our business. This is a customer-facing role, owning the overall technical relationship between a customer and the Microsoft Azure Applications Development Platform. The purpose of the Customer Success Unit is to guide our customers to better deploy, adopt, and gain long-term business value from their investment in Microsoft. In turn, their successes will ensure we grow our Azure consumption. Ultimately, when customers are successful, we are successful.
- Provides technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation, and maintenance of company products.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
- Ensures that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications.
- Provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.