Defence - Consulting Account Executive
Location: Remote - UK/EU only
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft Industry Solutions is a global organization of over 16,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology - to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create transformative solutions that will transform the UK Defence Sector.
The Industry Solutions Delivery (ISD) sales team are looking for Consulting Account Executive to lead our strategic UK Defence accounts. This person should have a passion for developing and winning market-making opportunities that deliver customer value and enable transformational business outcomes for our customers.
As a Consulting Account Executive you will build transformational propositions with customers, collaborating with your peers to successfully close deals. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, honing your Industry solution sales and collaboration skills, and deepening your cloud solution area expertise.
- Discovering and qualifying new leads; driving consumption with new and existing customers. Identifying market and customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to scope solutions to meet those needs. Orchestrates ISD deals across multiple stakeholder groups including partners.
- Positioning Microsoft solutions in competitive landscape through research and collaboration; utilizing industry expertise to differentiate Microsoft solutions. Developing and managing pipeline for territory and forecasts resource needs; meeting with customers on site to deepen relationships and solution development
- Realizing Customer Vision through consultative selling, listens & consults, continuously plans to achieve customers business outcomes and uses digital channels to identify and develop new opportunities
- Delivers Operational Excellence, manages and optimizes time spent collaborating with customers and leads orchestration with core account team to realize value by exceeding customers' expectations and applying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline (BANT) qualification approach and profiling Cloud consumption against customer value realization milestones
- Collaborates with customer connections and the virtual consulting account team to confirm Budget, Authority, Need and Timeline (BANT) information to qualify and validate opportunities in line with Microsoft processes and methodologies.
- Experience withing the UK Defence sector
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology (IT), or related field
- Enterprise sales experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in selling consulting services.
- Experience in achieving results by collaborating with others in your working environment.
- Genuine passion for driving change and transformational programs of work.
- Ability to design and build value propositions that target specific industries or customers.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.