Business Program Manager – Infractions and Investigations
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to play a role in Microsoft Commercial and Partner Solutions (MCAPS) organization mature our compliance monitoring capabilities?
In the Trust and Integrity Protection (TrIP)’s monitoring team, we are embracing the newest technologies and analytics to identify patterns and trends that require further compliance oversight as we continually strive for maintaining the highest levels of ethical behaviors in our business.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic person to join our team and help to design, implement, and run the business integrity monitoring function!
Using data and analytics, identify patterns to implement necessary monitoring activities and support infraction & consequence framework across multiple workstreams.:
- Understand the business process through which the need for monitoring is identified.
- Help to design and implement requirements for future monitoring activities focusing on utilizing modern technologies and principles.
- Identify actionable insights that can be shared with stakeholders to improve processes, build business solutions, and mitigate risk.
- Prepare clear and concise reports that enable stakeholders to drive actions and next steps
- Operate infraction and consequence program and resolve activities undertaken to assess and respond to issues identified during the monitoring
This role is open accross Europe.
The Ideal Candidate
Everyone has a unique set of skills and experience, and there are a couple of ‘must haves’ for this role, but most are ‘nice to have’ and we
know that you may not need to have them all, right now, to be the right person for this role.
A passion to be a great team player and a strong belief that we are better together
Has experience with monitoring, auditing, understanding risks
Is comfortable presenting and expressing spurious activity patterns identified and recommend mitigation plans to leadership teams
Understands business processes, policies, business rules.
Is familiar with data analytics and stitching data together to generate insights
Has experience with compliance and auditing functions
Process and step by step procedure documentation
- BS/BA college degree required.
- Professional services/consulting experience preferred
- Financial, transactional or program auditing preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.