Microsoft Technical Trainer - Azure (Cloud)
Location: United Kingdom
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced and innovative team? If you’re excited about technology and helping Microsoft’s Enterprise Customers, Partners and external communities learn, if you like to see that ‘lightbulb’ moment in others, come join us and put your skills to great use!
Skilling has never been more important than it is right now – technology is changing every second of the day and the industry needs a skilled workforce to enable businesses to innovate and succeed.
Come join Worldwide Learning’s Enterprise Skills Initiative program as we help our customers realize their potential through their employees. Help guide our approach and be ready to join a group where all ideas are heard and providing technology education is job one.
In this role, you will spend your time educating employees from companies all over the world on our Azure cloud. We'll help you become a best-in-class technical trainer to deliver digitally enhanced instructor-led training, you'll help us drive the right Azure skills that enable our customers to succeed.
If you're already passionate about technology and motivating others, if you relish the opportunity to help revolutionize what it means to skill and be skilled, then all that's left is for you to apply and help us empower every organization and individual to achieve more.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and we’re dedicated to this mission across every aspect of our company. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Join us and help shape the future of the world.
This position can be 100% remote based.
- In this role, you will motivate, engage and skill customers on our Azure cloud using digitally enhanced virtual and in-person trainings.
- You should enjoy continually skilling yourself on the most innovative technologies relating to cloud computing.
- As part of this forward-thinking group, you will help shape the future of the Azure training program.
- You will provide feedback that improves and innovates our technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Through all the above, you will be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners, and external communities.
- Bachelor's Degree AND 4+ years training, education, information technology (IT), cloud systems, datacenter environments, server environments, or computer technologies experience
- 2+ years’ experience in cloud computing concepts and solutions
- Hold at least one advanced cloud-based certification
- 4+ years as a motivating communicator, able to help customers turn abstract concepts into reality
- Hold a current Certified Trainer qualification, for example Microsoft Certified Trainer but not a requirement.
- You will have conducted virtual or in-person classroom training related to technology (can be in a non-work-related setting)
- If you have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, with Developing applications, DevOps, Cloud Architecture, Security, Data Platform Engineering, Data Science and AI, then that’s a bonus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.