HR Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Job Type: Full time
We have a vacancy available within our fast-paced HR Shared Services team which we are excited to recruit for.
Our HR Shared Services Administrator can be based in our newly refurbished Preston or Glasgow office with an expectation to travel at least once a month to the other location for team meetings/training events - we do enjoy bringing the full team together!
Our Preston office is located at Edward VII Quay with free on-site car parking available and our Glasgow office is located within the city centre and is easily accessible by car and train.
As part of the HR Shared Services team, you will have exposure to the full scope of an employee's lifecycle. Both of our office locations offer ample opportunity to work alongside other members of our HR community which naturally will maximise your exposure to HR.
We are looking to fill this role quickly so encourage early applications as interviews will commence as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into our HR team at Mott MacDonald.
Role and responsibilities:
- Case Management through the Mott MacDonald MyHR system
- Cases will include requests such as: reference requests, contractual changes, maternity, paternity, shared parental, resignations, new starter, probation etc
- To gain knowledge and understanding of the processes within the HRSS team
- To answer calls into the HRSS team in a timely manner
- To become familiar with the requests that come through to the HRSS inbox and gain an understanding of how to process
- Processing accurate information within the HR systems
- Reporting - to complete actions required for monthly / ad-hoc reports such as QA, payroll reports, starters/leavers, long service awards
- Provide support when requested for other ad-hoc tasks/projects
- Monthly 1-2-1s through Connect People