Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As Project Administrator you will be part of our programme team you will be joining a supportive network, who work together to achieve our programme goals through connected thinking. The Project Administrators play a vital role within this team, engaging with internal and external stakeholders whilst delivering excellent administrative support
The Adoption Support Fund (ASF) is a programme we have been running for our client the Department for Education (DfE) since 2015 with ongoing success. Over £150 million has been spent to support more than 45,000 adoptive and special guardianship order families across the country to provide access to therapeutic support until March 2024.
This role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders to review and assess applications made to the ASF, whilst also handling day to day queries stakeholders and providing administrative support. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Utilise a bespoke IT solution to process applications to the Fund
- Support with monitoring a shared inbox; investigate and respond to queries, flagging for other team members attention and referring or escalating where needed
- Handling inbound calls from stakeholders with a goal of achieving stakeholder satisfaction
- Relationship building by maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Attend meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Process and analyse data accurately to respond to requests for information
- Support with producing, formatting, and distributing programme documentation, this may include minutes, reports, and presentations
- Maintain programme records in accordance with our internal Business Management Systems (BMS) and programme specific requirements
- Engage with the process of continuous improvement and seek ways of increasing efficiency
- Provide additional administrative support to the Programme management team as required
We will consider candidates for our Manchester, London or Cambridge offices.
(APD) About the business unit
The advisory and programme delivery unit delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from a few million pounds to £20bn through the technical disciplines of land advisory, programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and will offer an interview to disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. You will be given the opportunity to apply through this scheme when making your application.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we can offer:
* Pension matched up to 7%
* Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
* An annual professional institution subscription
* Life insurance
* Enhanced parental leave
* Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
* Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence