Job Type: Full time
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.
The Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to provide support to the team based in Cumbria. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team where you'll be working with colleagues committed to delivering excellence to our clients.
Part-time hours would be considered
* General admin support
* Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
* Maintain filing systems and support Document Control
* Timesheets - keeping records and issuing to clients and agents on behalf of contractors
* Ordering all office items i.e. office stationery, PPE, equipment etc.
* Co-ordinating training
* Support to invoicing
* Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
* Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
* Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that this information is accurate
* Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
* Excellent computer skills across wide-ranging software packages
* Ability to undertake tasks using own initiative
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively
Candidates must be eligible to apply for and obtain UK Security Clearance.