Learning & Development Coordinator
Location: Brighton and Hove
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Working as part of our Learning and Development (L&D) team, you will be responsible for the coordination of and support to the Technical and Professional development of c1200 colleagues within our Advisory and Programme Delivery (APD) business - it is fundamental to our ability to win quality work, deliver that work to high standards and maintain our market leading position in technical and professional excellence.
- Establishment of and support to planned and ad hoc training programmes, researching course providers, establishing the correct course and liaising with external and internal training providers and venues.
- Coordination of L&D activity across APD including candidate management, course loading, recording attendance and dealing with general enquiries, working closely with L&D administrator.
- Provision of specific courses such as the APD Induction Programme, liaising with senior stakeholders, presentation admin, scheduling invites, recording attendance, facilitation during the sessions.
- Oversight of personal and professional development courses including candidate selection and support.
- Ensuring relevant online resources, for example intranet entries and academy training resources are updated, developing new learning content where appropriate
- Improving & streamlining L&D systems to improve efficiency of the delegate journey.
- Manage the unit L&D budget, ensuring compliance/value for money and producing appropriate management reports.
Required for the position of Learning & Development Coordinator
- An enthusiasm for L&D and its efficient and effective application within the wider context of the MM business
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail and a proven ability to manage a complex delivery system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to develop trusting relationships, influence at all levels and win the confidence of senior leaders.
- Experience of the full L&D lifecycle including assessment of learning needs, development of curriculums and content, facilitation of live and virtual training is desirable.
About the business unit
The Advisory and Programme Delivery (APD) unit delivers management services in all the sectors that Mott MacDonald operate in the Built Environment, Defence, Energy, Water, Transportation and, Education, Health and Care.
The Unit delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity up to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of Programme Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Scheduling, Cost Management, Estimating, Infrastructure Finance, Management Consulting, Digital Consulting and Education, Health and Care Management.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.