Senior Information Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for new team members to join our enthusiastic, ambitious and growing Information Management team. You will be part of our Information Management network responsible for implementing the latest digital design delivery methods and improved ways of working within our division.
Our team are already working with key Clients such as HS2, Crossrail2, Tideway, Heathrow, National Grid and Network Rail, focusing on delivering innovative digital project delivery solutions to address our Client's needs. We have a proven track record in providing exemplary information management solutions, which have won numerous global awards.
Working at a project level, you will shape digital project delivery using internal and emerging tools to influence continuous improvements. You will also have regular contact with our project Clients as you seek to develop improved solutions to their challenges. You will work alongside the project management teams providing insights from project information and supporting the ongoing strategic development of project delivery. You'll be expected to innovate and build teams around great ideas as we respond to our client's challenges at all stages of the asset lifecycle.
We offer the opportunity to take a leading role in the way we work at Mott MacDonald and change things for the better. As an Information Manager you will have the control and support to define and implement better ways of working and demonstrate the impact you have made. You will work alongside the management teams with the responsibility to drive project delivery and your own career through a dynamic and evolving area of the business as we strive to keep up with technology.
- Forward thinking, ambitious, pro-active
- Responsible for leading information management implementation within the account
- Required to build a strong and open network across the account to break down silos and improve knowledge sharing
- Work closely with existing and new projects to elicit information requirements, develop processes and work directly with clients.
- Develop methods to quantifiably measure improvements as a consequence of information management embedment
- Report to the information management board and work closely with other information managers and account leaders across the division.
We'd also like to you have:
- Degree or Master's in Engineering, Information Technology or Analytical Science (e.g. Maths, Physics, Data Science)
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of relevant British and ISO industry standards
- Some knowledge of infrastructure projects and a general technical ability
- Be open minded, assertive, cooperative, strong sense of team and vision driven.
- Hands on and practical insight of the latest BIM and digital IM processes and tools.
- Good technical knowledge of a range of software platforms, databases and tools.
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.