Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our payroll team based in Croydon. Part of a close-knit team, you'll support the delivery of accurate and timely payroll services to our 5000+ colleagues, across a fast-growing multi-business.
The role will be reporting into the UK payroll manager and payroll supervisor.
You will be a key member of the team, performing general payroll tasks but with particular focus on ensuring the payroll department runs effectively. You will also be required to liaise with our overseas offices to collate overseas data for our Modified PAYE scheme.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Checking new starter information and entering HMRC forms onto a master spreadsheet
- Process statutory payments and deductions
- Take ownership of one or two business units and running of the payroll
- Run weekly reports in preparation of the monthly payrolls
- Liaise with our HR Shared Service centre in respect of payroll queries
- Make sure all data entry in relation to payroll instructions from our HR shared services and Finance are completed with precision and any errors are corrected.
- Ensuring payroll tasks are fully completed and signed off
- Reconciliation of the group's Modified National Insurance scheme (Priority - High)
- Handling requests for information and help from colleagues, HMRC, Finance, Auditors, and everyone in between
- Assist the payroll supervisor with the month end processes
- Act as a cover in the absence of a team member
- General filing and admin work
- Adhoc tasks