Business Management System Representative
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Due to our continual growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our BMS (Business Management System) team. This is a diverse and stimulating role which will give you the opportunity to develop your career.
As Unit BMS Representative you will:
- Promote continual improvement in the application of BMS in the business area.
- Communicate changes to the BMS, along with advice on their implications to working practices.
- Review the BMS dashboards for accuracy each month and proactively monitor overdue actions to ensure completion and improved performance.
- Assist with the creation of monthly and annual reports as required.
- Plan and attend audit Opening and Closing meetings, and co-ordinate responses to audit findings, including providing any requested evidence.
- Establish and maintain records of all audits, including any findings raised, whilst also ensuring any findings are closed out with notification from the auditor.
- Champion our outside supplier/due-diligence process via the Exiger Insight 3PM database.
- Work alongside the rest of the BMS team in assisting the Unit BMS Manager with core BMS functions and implementation of these across the Unit.
About the business unit
The Advisory and Programme Delivery (APD) unit delivers management services in all the sectors that Mott MacDonald operate in the Built Environment, Defence, Energy, Water, Transportation and, Education, Health and Care.
The Unit delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity up to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of Programme Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Scheduling, Cost Management, Estimating, Infrastructure Finance, Management Consulting, Digital Consulting and Education, Health and Care Management.
As part of our commitment to develop and service clients' needs across the UK and beyond, we are looking for an enthusiastic Unit BMS Representative. Working within our Advisory and Programme Delivery (APD) Unit BMS team, you will be providing BMS support to the Unit. This is a diverse and stimulating role which will give you the opportunity to develop your career. You will be supporting the Unit BMS Manager, who is responsible for driving BMS improvement and best practice across the Unit. Experience of working to quality assurance and systems management will see you well placed to promote and help improve on our current BMS compliance, activities, and processes.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
Benefits we offer:
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence