Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As Project Manager you will demonstrates a passion to work collaboratively with our client teams to deliver their complex projects to time, cost and quality with a commitment to safety, sustainability and positive social outcomes.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Ownership of and responsibility for the successful delivery of your project
- Development and delivery of business cases, reports and tender documentations
- Preparing and maintaining schedules, including dependencies and resources
- Identifying and monitoring project risks and opportunities,
- Quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Managing multiple stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing and maintaining project governance reviews, including responsibility for internal projects controls, such as work breakdowns, budgeting, risk management and earned value analysis
- Developing and managing teams, including coordinating multi-disciplinary teams
- Tracking and reporting of management information, such as compiling reports, tracking budgets and invoices
- Managing suppliers
Required for the position of Project Manager;
- Educated to degree level and/or hold a project management qualification (e.g. PMQ, Prince2)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Flexibility to travel and work in different sectors and clients
- Proven track record in project delivery;
- Ability to work with and manage external suppliers
- Commercial awareness
- Working knowledge of project management software and toolsets
Desired qualifications and accreditations
- APM PMQ level qualified or equivalent (e.g. Managing Successful Programmes, PRINCE2 Practitioner)
- Membership to one of the following: Member of the Association of Project Management (MAPM), Chartered Institute for Building (CIOB) and/or Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- NEC ECC Accredited Project Manager
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.