Service Now HR Delivery Lead
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
Mott MacDonald is going through an exciting period of transformation, improving our approach to people management. We have recently implemented SAP SuccessFactors, known internally as 'Connect People' serving 18,000 employees globally. The next development in our programme is to push forward our deployment of ServiceNow HR Service Delivery.
We require a ServiceNow HR Delivery Lead to join our People Systems team, partnering with our Connect People product owners, our Test and Release Manager and our IT Team to drive development and deployment of further implementations, functionality, upgrades and improvements to ServiceNow HR.
This is a new position and will be key to the successful delivery of the Service Now HR product and its ongoing development and success in a BAU environment. This role will act as the global product owner for Service Now HR and will:
- Lead the initial and subsequent deployments of ServiceNow HR in conjunction with an implementation partner - attend design workshops, define to-be processes and policies in line with design principles to create a unified experience and maintain consistency in technical architecture
- Be responsible for maximising the ongoing value of the product, including conveying the overall vision and roadmap
- Manage the global ServiceNow HR product in business-as-usual operations - owning the knowledge base, managing configuration and ongoing maintenance in line with regional content owner SMEs
- Be the conduit between HR and IT - ensuring alignment of cross function processes, aligning cross functional updates and attending the ServiceNow quarterly reviews for IT
- Be the contact for our regional HR Shared Services teams on use of ServiceNow HR and continuous improvement feedback
- Assemble, maintain, and prioritise the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery product backlog
- Work with our internal development and test and release teams to deliver enhancements to HR Service Delivery as per product backlog
- Be a member of the ServiceNow HR Service Delivery Product Advisory Council
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working with ServiceNow HR applications
- Demonstrable knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Experience of working in or with a shared services operation
- An employee centric and digital mindset
- A desire to drive change and continuous improvement
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels
- An excellent level of IT office proficiency
- Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- An ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
- A self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
- Flexibility to support different time zones or travel to different global locations
It would be advantageous if you had:
- Experience in HR transformation projects, leading workstreams and managing teams
- Experience of implementing and administering a ServiceNow HRSD application or HCM solution
- Project management knowledge
As a global business we appreciate willingness to work flexibly and will support work/life balance accordingly.
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.
The application process
Read the information provided and if it sounds like the right role for you please apply online as soon as possible. Our online application process takes about 10 minutes and you'll need to upload your CV/resume. You have the option to upload a cover letter - to help explain why you're interested in applying for this role.
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at email@example.com and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.