Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
As a Project Manager you will assist the Associate/Projects Director or other defined line manager in business management, sales and the running of a cost consultancy team and subsequent achievement of project and business goals.
What you will contribute to the team:
- Preparing and maintaining schedules of activities and events of projects and/or programmes in portfolios, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects
- Developing, maintaining and applying quality management processes for project activities and outputs
- Managing stakeholders, taking account of their levels of influence and particular interests
- Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of projects, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, that align with organisational practice
- Developing and managing teams
- Build relationships and motivate improved performance by suppliers, challenge any gaps between contractual commitments and actual delivery through joint working
- Provide constructive challenge to senior management on change proposals which will affect own business area
- Make best use of diverse talents, technology and resources to deliver results
- Comprehensive knowledge of transformation, encouraging the team to engage and understand change