Stakeholder and Public Liaison Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
The role is within the Social and Stakeholder Team, part of the Environment & Social Division at Mott MacDonald.
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy. Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our client's businesses, our communities and employee opportunities. A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence We are looking for suitable individuals to join our fast expanding Social and Stakeholder Team within the Environment and Social Division. You will support the development and management of stakeholder activities to ensure diverse stakeholder groups including local communities understand our client's major infrastructure project proposals.
Our clients include government departments, local authorities, National Highways and HS2. You will help ensure stakeholder views are understood by project teams so that infrastructure project proposals can be better designed and developed to provide long term economic and social benefits.
- Supporting the development and management of major infrastructure project stakeholder communications, engagement and consultation strategies.
- Supporting management of client relationships.
- Development and maintenance of positive relationships within integrated project teams.
- Development and maintenance of positive relationships within project stakeholders.
- Support to project stakeholder managers.
- Experience of stakeholder communications, stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Some knowledge of major infrastructure planning legislation and associated stakeholder requirements
- High standard of verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail and good proofing skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people
You will have one to three year's experience of stakeholder communications, stakeholder and consultation and have an understanding of relevant activities required to help progress major infrastructure projects from project start through to planning consent.