Team Administrator- Group Board
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and to transform businesses, communities, and opportunities for it's employees? Mott MacDonald is a global consultancy whose people do exactly that.
What you will contribute to the team;
- Handling an extensive range of administrative functions and support for the Group EAs and Group Board members.
- Extensive diary management for the Group Heads of Functions, arranging meetings, collating papers for meetings and printing when necessary.
- Registering Group Heads for internal and external events
- Planning and booking of international / national travel arrangements, including liaising with local MM offices for scheduling of local meetings and events.
- Assisting the group EAs with planning of internal events and workshops.
- Compose and send emails on behalf of GH to relevant staff members
- Expense and timesheet management for the senior members of staff.
- Supporting the Group EAs and Board on documentation that requires signing, scanning, printing etc
- Providing additional support where needed to the wider team and Group EAs.
- Collaboration with the MM Regional, Unit group of EAs, Finance, Communications, People, Facilities, and other support functions within the company to ensure smooth running of all processes.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency with the varied software packages and document control systems used within Mott MacDonald (Microsoft Office, STEP, Connect Business)
- Operating in line with Group Travel Procedures as well as Travel and Security Guidance when aiding with arrangement of travel, visas, accommodation and other logistics, and lead by example
- Monitoring and maintaining electronic records in line with our internal document and quality management systems.
Required for the position of Team Administrator- Group Board
- The ability to work independently and remotely from line manager when required
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to prioritise
- Relevant experience in a role that incorporates the major components of the duties and responsibilities noted below.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, including, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Demonstrable initiative and assertiveness and willing to lear
- Professional approach to work environmen
- Ability to independently develop and implement activities within overall tasks allocate
- Ability to work to deadline
- Adaptable team player working with a small team covering a wide range of activitie
- Ability to work confidently with senior staff with the upmost of confidentiality
- Comprehensive understanding of the business, its structure and the organisation
If you meet 80% or more of what we're looking for, please still apply. We understand not everyone will meet all the requirements, but you might have skills we didn't know we need.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our 15-minute application via our website. Our talent acquisition coordinators aim to provide feedback within 5 working days with the outcome of your application. More information about our application process can be found here. If you have any questions regarding your application or the role, please reach out to the dedicated recruiter listed who will be more than happy to help.
Mott MacDonald is Work180 accredited - which means we actively support and encourage women to join our work force!
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Life insurance
- An annual professional institution subscription
- Continuous development opportunities - because we want you to thrive
- Agile/flexible working - because life isn't 9-5
- Enhanced parental leave; shared parental leave policies - for parents and care givers
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits that suit you, including cycle to work & interest free season ticket loans .
- The opportunity to make a difference; learn more about our social outcomes
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.