Test Analyst, People Systems
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to work for a company whose purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes, and transforming businesses, communities, and opportunities for its employees?
Mott MacDonald is going through an exciting period of transformation, improving our approach to people management. We have recently implemented SAP SuccessFactors, known internally as 'Connect People' serving 18,000 employees globally. With our continuing development and deployment work we're look for another test analyst to join our team.
Reporting to our people systems technical delivery lead, you will partner with all colleagues across our Connect People modules and our IT Team to help support our busy test and release activities
As a core member of the technical delivery team this position will support us on testing and release of a number of key services and enhancements to existing capability with focus on delivering appropriate manual and automated test suites to a wide range of solutions within People Systems.
You'll need to collaborate with other team members to define, develop, and execute tests to ensure the software is 'fit for purpose' as well as documenting test outcomes and supporting the technical delivery team by following the change governance process
Become a conduit between technical delivery and the wider people systems team - helping to ensure a best-in-class test and release delivery strategy meets the accurate and seamless system deployments to our People teams and wider business!
- Demonstrable experience of software testing and quality assurance, preferably with SAP SuccessFactors or other HCM systems
- Ability to translate processes into use cases, scenarios, and test cases to ensure all key requirements/ Business processes are tested
- Good writing and strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of planning & implementing test automation, preferably across HCM Systems
- Excellent grasp of testing methodologies and process to minimise risk and assure quality prior to the process and/or system implementations.
- In-depth appreciation of testing standards and approaches, aligning with industry best practice.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to question and challenge; put forward new ideas and gain buy-in through key working relationships.
As this is a global role, flexibility to support different time zones would be appreciated. Our agile working policy will help you manage these requirements and balance them with both in your day-to-day workload, and personal life.
This is a great time to be a part of a growing team and we welcome applications from people who want to join a global consultancy. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability and we are an endorsed Work180 Employer who takes our role of contributing to better social outcomes seriously.
If you don't tick every box in this ad, please don't rule yourself out. We focus on hiring people who share our values of inclusion, collaboration, adaptability and integrity, rather than ticking boxes - so if this role resonates with you, please send through your application.
The company perks
- State of the art office and end of trip facilities
- Agile working
- Competitive salary and group bonus incentive scheme
- Life, personal accident, and salary continuance insurance
- Options to purchase additional annual leave
- Social events and company outings
You've got this!
We're always on the lookout for talented people who share our values to join our team and contribute to our culture, connect with us to find out how
Mott MacDonald is a uniquely diverse global management, engineering and development consultancy that offers a diverse range of opportunities for potential employees to work with World Expert Practitioners on small and large scale projects within Australia and New Zealand.
Our unique geographical location means that we are able to tap into expertise and resources from other countries in which we operate and so whether you are from a technical background or have traditionally worked in support services, you will be amazed at the career development opportunities that Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand can offer to you.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We're a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person's differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence