Benefits Specialist, Global Benefits
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Okta is looking for a Benefits Specialist to support our Global Benefits Team. The Benefits Specialist is an integral partner in providing customer service to our employees. The ideal person will be a self-starter with great customer service skills, and have excellent time, organisational, relationship, and project-management skills. We are looking for someone who can effectively deliver on multiple tasks and handle a high volume of projects with minimal supervision.
The Benefits Specialist will report to and partner with the Global Benefits lead to design and deliver sustainable and scalable global benefits programmes for Okta. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience while enhancing their global benefits subject matter knowledge with an experienced team of global benefits SME at a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Global benefits administration and delivery
- Plan management and general administration: Assist with benefit plan renewals and business-as-usual programme administration, as well as cyclical audits and data requests
- Employee experience and process excellence:
- Support full cycle international benefits employee experience from new hire, life status / change events, enrolment change requests, and offboarding
- Coordinate with relevant internal teams like Payroll, Operations, Technology teams to fine-tune employee benefits processes, administration, and support, and work on opportunities to scale operations
- Prepare and maintain new hire onboarding information materials and resources
- Financial administration: Process cyclical benefits payments / billing (in coordination with Accounting and Finance) for all benefit programmes in APAC and EMEA
- Knowledge and content management: Organize benefit benefit materials to ensure accuracy and relevance of employee-facing benefit resources; advance overall global benefits-related documentation accuracy and data retention compliance
Leave of Absence Administration
- LOA Delivery: Support the overall delivery and process improvement for leave of absence administration (e.g., answering employee inquiries, requests, administering pay with Payroll, and processing relevant compliance documentation)
- Compliance: Provide analytic support to ensure compliance of time-off and leave policies across the globe
- Special events: Act as a point of contact in planning and organizing benefits events such employee town halls, introduction of new benefit partners, periodicemployee benefits information sessions.
- M&A and new legal entities: Support with general implementation of benefits for new countries or as relevant, entity integrations
- Technical implementation: Work with the Technology team to advance automation of processes such as benefits enrollment, demographic file transmission, new benefit platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in benefits administration, Human Resources operation or leave administration role, consulting; prior experience in global benefits is a plus
- Knowledge of the employee benefits and leave management function and other areas of human resources
- Ability to: Work cross-functionally and take initiative in a dynamic environment; Manage and prioritise competing projects and priorities; Collaborate with an array of stakeholders from employees to business partners
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail; sound judgment and business acumen; Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, with a focus on Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and G-Suite; Workday proficiency is a plus
- Experience working in the high-tech, asset management industry or professional services (benefits consulting) preferred
- Professional proficiency in one or more of the following languages: French, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Bachelor’s degree
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.