Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
As an Architect at PA’ you will work on leading programmes like this with the ability to use your passion for leading technologies to make genuine real-world impact. You will bring hands on’ experience to design and deliver cutting edge business solutions. Working for PA will put you as a technical leader and you will utilise your knowledge of production software development to support and lead clients across multiple sectors.
You will have access to the latest training and certifications including AWS, Azure and GCP plus access to our own extensive courses and mentoring programme.
We are currently looking for Application Architects at all levels that come from a development background.
You will have:
- A desire and drive to progress in your career and be the best you can be
- An open mind. A willingness to challenge and be challenged
- A mindset which seeks out innovative solutions, overcoming obstacles with practical and innovation solutions
- A genuine passion for technology
- The ability to liaise with both technical and busines stakeholders
Our Architects bring specialism across languages, frameworks, and technologies across the full delivery lifecycle. This may include Java, .Net, AWS, Azure, Google, IBM, Oracle, and DevOps technologies and processes such as Docker, Kubernetes, Giit, Jenkins, Jira, Puppet, Raygun, SonarQube, Selenium etc.
Skills and experience we are looking for include:
- A consistent track record in providing leadership to development teams (including systems analysts, software developers and data managers) to ensure successful production of high-quality application software in areas including application, business, and integration architectures
- Effective application of design standards, enabling the efficient creation of prototypes and maintainable, production-quality products
- Experience creating custom solutions, including the design and development of systems and architectures to support and solve different types of businesses challenge
- Demonstrable hands-on experience across leading technologies.
- Excellent communication skills to work with CxO level clients to support the development of business cases, and to develop strategies to implement DevOps practises
- Proven experience guiding developers and operation teams
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com