Azure Solution Architect
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4,000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life
Your day to day
Digital US is seeking talented Cloud Solution Architects to help support our growing team as we continue to drive positive business impact tor our valued clients. As many of the world’s enterprises have migrated many of their data assets and others are actively pursuing cloud migration, the demand for senior level architects with the right level of expertise has increased.
Tasks of the Role
- A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
- Develop scalable architectural designs and frameworks for products and custom solutions and present to client and project teams
- Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialize in at least one of:
o Architecture domain
o Business domain, (e.g. operations, customer)
o Energy, Healthcare/Life Science, Consumer Goods sectors
o Technologies/vendors, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience of performing solution options assessment, including product selection and analysis of patterns and sourcing approaches
- The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through Architecture Roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership.
- Help drive the technical aspects of a client engagement and serve as a subject matter expert in cloud platform solutions
- Working knowledge of architecture modelling tools and frameworks, e.g. UML, ArchiMate, etc.
- A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
o Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
o Cloud vs On-premise
o Digital transformation enablement
o Cloud architectures
o Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
o The architects’ role in agile delivery
o Internet of Things
What you bring
- 5+ years of deep experience architecting, designing, implementing, and overseeing the implementation of cloud data solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake).
- Understanding of cloud-based solutions in the context of business applications, cost optimization, client’s strategic needs and future growth goals
- Strong communication skills and a working knowledge of agile development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.