Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
A unique opportunity if you’re looking for a role which combines both analytical ability and stakeholder management at a high level. A high-profile role, this will offer you the chance to be a part of the team who designs, implements, co-ordinates and analyses PA’s Global Reward Programme, specifically our bonus’.
You will be involved in the management of PA's global bonus process, delivering timely and accurate payment of a multimillion pound employee bonus programme, conducting analysis to support new initiatives in bonus remuneration and the wider reward team. Working alongside the senior analyst, regularly meeting with the CFO, Global Head of Reward and other C-Suite members, you will have influence and require credibility, tact and excellent rapport building.
The role will provide you with a unique perspective on the firm. Successful Analysts have come from backgrounds that include Reward and/or Mathematics.
- Project manage PA's global bonus process to deliver timely and accurate payment of bonuses
- Engage senior stakeholders on the bonus process
- Conduct analysis to review bonus plans and develop initiatives to improve them
- Support wider projects with financial and performance modelling and analysis
- Produce regular management information reports
- Experience of working with complex numerical data, identifying, and communicating key themes, concerns and insights to a wide range of stakeholders ideally within a Reward department setting
- Strong MS Excel skills, with a strong foundation in the principles of data management and accuracy
- Aptitude for the running of mathematical models across large datasets, ensuring consistency and attention to detail throughout
- Experience with databases, and an aptitude for learning and understanding technical applications and tools, including bespoke IT systems
- Experience of actively engaging & advising stakeholders, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capacity to manage conflicting demands, shifting priorities and demanding time schedules whilst applying relentless attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage your own challenging workload
- Determined, proactive and flexible approach
- Tact and integrity
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
* Please note you must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.