Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
The role of Procurement Administrator forms a vital part of PA’s business support team. You will provide hands on Purchase to Pay (P2P) support to end users, mainly ensuring that their purchase requests are raised timely with suppliers.
The role will require excellent communication skills, accurate inputting skills and time keeping. The Procurement Admin will also be responsible of purchasing low value goods/services using a company purchasing card on behalf of the end user. This will involve contacting suppliers to make payment and keeping the end user updated on lead times. Record keeping of all transactions is essential.
The Procurement Admin is required to work closely with a variety of teams and individuals within PA and will be the link between the supply of goods/services and the business to ensure the highest quality of services is met. The role needs to deliver concise communications and accurate administration as they will be liaising with PA’s internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Use of PA’s e-procurement tool
- Responsible for purchasing low value goods/services via a Purchasing card
- Raising purchase orders
- Expedite purchase orders that need moving proactively
- Monitoring/tracking of purchase requests
- Receipting goods/services into the P2P systems
- Working with PA’s accounts payable team to resolve any invoicing errors
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience within a purchasing environment
- Experience of working with an Oracle’s e Procurement system
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve
- The gravitas to communicate and influence at various levels of an organisation
- Working within a fast pace environment
- Maintaining focus on team objectives
- Ensure policy and process are followed to ensure best practice is followed
- Ensure key attention to detail is followed at all times
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com