Digital Software Graduate Scheme
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY 28th NOVEMBER AT 9:00AM
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Power Your Curiosity at PA
Joining us as a graduate is a big step. Whether you’re coming from a specialist background or from an unrelated subject, we want you to be bold, stay curious and dive into the opportunities we have to offer.
Our Graduates Make a Difference
When you join our team as an Analyst, you’ll work on big things from day one. You’ll gain the knowledge and experience you need to build a successful career in consulting and contribute meaningfully to vital projects.
Digital has changed businesses forever. Organisations that have embraced digital are leading their industry and influencing others – and those that haven’t are falling behind. Joining us as a Digital Graduate, you will work on an assortment of exciting projects providing innovative software solutions to our clients' most critical business issues.
A career at PA is what you make of it — so power your curiosity and prepare to make an impact.
We’re looking for graduates who are:
- Adaptable and able flex their style and thinking
- Collaborative and work at their best in dynamic teams
- Curious and want to broaden their understanding of the world
- Credible and comfortable working with clients in high performance environments
- Driven to succeed — and help others achieve the same
- Open to change and have a growth mindset
- Relationship builders — with both clients and peers
- Hungry for new challenges
- Have an enquiring mind, with the capability for innovative and analytical thinking
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant Digital discipline
- Good grasp of relational or non-relational databases
- We'll look to you to provide high-level technical designs and to develop software in collaboration with business analysts and software architects.
- You will work closely with test and DevOps specialists as well as service managers on automated software releases to production
- Opportunity to work across all areas of the development lifecycle, from strategy to implementation, and to take on assignments in different sectors
- We will provide you with a broad base of experience from which to build an outstanding career
- Flexible healthcare plans
- Competitive leave allowances
- Opportunities for flexible / hybrid working
- A wide range of internal and external training programmes
- 3 days’ volunteering for a charity of your choice through our ‘Give as You Earn’ scheme
- We work flexibly at PA, but your work base will be our London Farringdon office
- Salary potential: £36,000
- Full Time
- This role will start in September 2023
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com.