Digital Trust and Cyber Security Graduate
Job Type: Full time
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY 28th NOVEMBER AT 9:00AM
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Power Your Curiosity at PA
Joining us as a graduate is a big step. Whether you’re coming from a specialist background or from an unrelated subject, we want you to be bold, stay curious and dive into the opportunities we have to offer.
Our Graduates Make a Difference
When you join our team as an Analyst, you’ll work on big things from day one. You’ll gain the knowledge and experience you need to build a successful career in consulting and contribute meaningfully to vital projects.
As cyber threats become more high profile and people become more aware of data privacy, organisations have an opportunity to differentiate themselves with outstanding digital trust and cyber security. As an Analyst you will help our clients build trust with customers and stakeholders by showing systems are secure, protect data from cyber-attack and comply with regulations.
You will work alongside our cyber security experts to spot digital and technology security risks and help identify the right controls to develop systems, processes and culture to keep data safe.
You will help our clients build the resilience they need to get back to business with minimum financial and reputational loss when a cyber-attack does succeed.
A career at PA is what you make of it — so power your curiosity and prepare to make an impact.
We’re looking for graduates who are:
- Adaptable and able flex their style and thinking
- Collaborative and work at their best in dynamic teams
- Curious and want to broaden their understanding of the world
- Credible and comfortable working with clients in high performance environments
- Driven to succeed — and help others achieve the same
- Open to change and have a growth mindset
- Relationship builders — with both clients and peers
- Hungry for new challenges
- Have an enquiring mind, with the capability for innovative and analytical thinking
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Security or IT is preferred but we welcome applications from all degree disciplines
- A passion for cyber security and a good grasp of the latest trends within the industry
- Experience with information or cyber security (at business or technical levels)
- You will work to ensure our clients stay informed about threats and are able to protect their digital assets and business systems
- Opportunity to work across all areas of the information security spectrum, from developing cyber security strategy to implementation of risk reducing security controls and technologies
- You will be exposed to a variety of experiences which will build an outstanding career
- Flexible healthcare plans
- Competitive leave allowances
- Opportunities for flexible / hybrid working
- A wide range of internal and external training programmes
- 3 days’ volunteering for a charity of your choice through our ‘Give as You Earn’ scheme
- We work flexibly at PA, but your work base will be our Edinburgh office
- Salary potential: £27,000 with additional £3,500 transport allowance
- Full time
- This role will start in September 2023
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on email@example.com.