Solution Architect, Defence and Security clients
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf.
Our hybrid way of working is designed to help you plan your work and your life. We want decisions about ‘where to work’ to be governed by ‘the work we need to do’ – whether that’s at client sites, offices/labs/studios, or remotely from home.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
There has never been a better time to join.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
You will provide best-fit architectural solutions for client engagements, consult on technology, assist in defining scope, and collaborate across the organisation to help our defence and security clients achieve positive business outcomes. You will be in responsible for identifying opportunities, framing thoughtful technical discussions, problem solving, and delivering ongoing value through innovative, high-quality services.
- A track record of providing hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, and proof-of-concepts
- Experience documenting and explaining complex architectures to technical and business stakeholders at varying levels of detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels of seniority, from junior analyst to executive level
- Capacity to quickly comprehend capabilities and advantages of emerging technologies
- Ability to prioritise project work, internal capability work, and business development activities in a time-constrained environment
- Understanding of formal architectural tools and methodologies, such as TOGAF, NAF, and ArchiMate
- Experience in at least two architecture domains across application, data, business, and technology
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Due to the nature of some of our client work, you must possess or be eligible to possess UK security clearance. More information about security vetting can be found here.