Finance Associate- Accounts Payable
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
To accurately process supplier invoices, pay PA’s suppliers on time, and manage queries effectively.
A Finance Associate in the Accounts Payable Team will be responsible for the timely and accurate input and payment of invoices in multiple regions and currencies. You will be communicating with PAs stakeholders, setting expectations, resolving multiple payment related queries, whilst applying a strong customer service work ethic, and contributing to the 20,000 invoices processed annually for this global organisation.
Working collaboratively with immediate colleagues, and other teams in Finance, locally and globally, as well as other corporate functions.
- Invoice posting and matching to purchase orders.
- Helpdesk / Query Resolution.
- Processing payment runs.
- Team rota tasks.
- Reporting / Metrics
- Ad Hoc activities.
- Great attention to detail. Swift, accurate keying and recording of important financial information.
- Excellent team working skills, working with a can-do positive approach.
- Previous experience of using an accounting system in a large, global, multicurrency role is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, to manage and resolve queries internally with ordering personnel and PAs external suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- Good organisation skills, ability to multi-task and experience of working to meet deadlines.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org