IT Strategy Consultant
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
Do you crave establishing dynamic sourcing arrangements that are fit for the future and to help organisations deliver complex IT transformation engagements?
Our Sourcing, IT Strategy and Corporate Services capability are looking for exceptional IT Strategy Consultants across all levels to join their growing team.
In this role you will help your clients define their IT and digital strategy, design target operating models, improve service management and deliver transformation programmes to create future-ready IT organisations. You will also provide client-side advice prior to procurement to help ensure they are informed to make the best evidence-based investment decisions. You will demonstrate initiative, drive, and a commitment to helping your clients succeed.
At PA you have the license to think innovatively when it comes to achieving the best outcomes for your clients. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve your clients’ ambitions, so you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues with a range of business transformation, technology and digital expertise.
As an IT Strategy Consultant you will have the opportunity to;
- Define a vision and Operating Model for IT; source the right mix of internal and externally provided services and deliver infrastructure, technology and business services effectively and efficiently.
- Work with business and IT leaders, up to and including the CIO/CTO/CDO and Executive team.
- Draw on your knowledge of the principles of Service Management, Agile, Lean and DevOps as well as the opportunities that are possible through emerging trends in digital architectures, process automation, cloud infrastructure, strategic sourcing, and artificial intelligence.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to manage some of our most exciting projects across our portfolio of clients globally.
Please note: We like to recruit lots of great people into this role, across all ranks. You will see this advertised year-round and applications will be individually reviewed by our Talent team who will reach out to you dependant on your suitability at this time or in the future.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant Strategy or Transformation experience in an IT or digital context (prior consulting experience is expected for senior roles)
- Knowledge of the general principles of information technology and technical/process experience in the following is essential: IT strategy development, IT operating model design, IT service management, digital and agile/lean transformation
- A passion for adding value to clients’ business and embracing change driven by IT, technology and digital
- An ability to demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to develop PA’s internal Sourcing, IT Strategy & Corporate Services Capability as well as working with our clients
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application!
Life at PA
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)