Inclusion and Diversity Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Our Inclusion & Diversity Manager will support the Inclusion and Engagement team in coordinating and delivering Inclusion & Diversity activities and initiatives which support our overall I&E, HR and firmwide strategies. The Inclusion & Diversity Manager will sit within the Inclusion & Engagement Team in HR and will report into the Inclusion & Diversity Lead. The role is global in scope.
- Partnering with our D&I Network Groups as strategic lead, enabling them to leverage their position as influencers and showcase their work effectively, driving the daily management and delivery of all network strategies including meetings, activities, communications, Giving Back and Volunteering objectives, and other initiatives.
- Ensuring that local Capability, Go to Market and regional I&D Working Groups have a common framework to feedback and interface with the wider I&D Strategy, and that activity is delivered, measured, and reported effectively.
- Facilitating our Global Network Forum and Global Function Forum, ensuring they are key mechanisms for promoting the flow of communication, best practice sharing and problem solving between the networks, I&D working groups and I&E team.
- Project managing PA’s global I&D benchmarking strategy to ensure we are benefiting from benchmarking feedback, showcasing our achievements, raising our profile and obtaining value for money.
- Developing and owing PA’s I&D membership strategy to ensure we achieve value add and fully make use of all available relevant external global memberships across different diversity characteristics, sectors, markets and regions.
- Analysing and reporting on diversity data so we can make data driven decisions and hold ourselves accountable for I&D progress.
We are looking for well-organised and self-motivated candidates who are passionate about creating an environment where our people can thrive, diversity is celebrated, and the wellbeing of our people is a priority.
- Drive and commitment as well as a desire to contribute significantly to Inclusion, Diversity and Wellbeing.
- Collaborative team player with good engagement skills and the ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, including the ability to communicate confidently and credibly to a range of audiences and levels of seniority.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to juggle several priorities and adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Personal resilience and the ability to manage difficult conversations with sensitivity and acknowledge multiple points of view.
- Proven ability to pick up a new role quickly and apply existing knowledge and skills in a new environment.
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org