Executive Assistant - Temp to Perm
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
- Bristol, BS1
- Full time
- Start date ASAP
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join PA Consulting, Bristol office on a Temp to Perm Basis. You will be working closely with Partners, Consultants and external clients, the post is both secretarial and administrative.
Our central business support function has been specially designed to support our capabilities and business areas providing support to Partners and generally ensuring the smooth running of the team, consequently allowing our Partners and Consultants to focus on client projects.
Full secretarial support to Partners
Diary Management - Organisation of complex diary and international travel arrangements across multiple time zones and complying with visa requirements. Liaising with both internal and external clients, including senior stakeholders across PA.
Inbox Management - Reviewing incoming e-mails/phone calls and dealing with these appropriately, gate keeping when needed.
Time Management – Manage and prioritise workload, acting on your initiative to complete tasks.
Submission of expenses - ensuring these are submitted promptly complying with company policy.
Support to the wider consultant team - booking rooms and visitors, catering and travel booking support.
Support to client facing propositions and initiatives lead by the partners you will support such as arranging internal team meetings, promoting external client events, preparing documents, action taking/tracking and printing/binding documents.
Mentoring of junior members of the business support team.
Support to the Defence Business Unit. You have the autonomy to scope & project manage this part of the role as you see fit.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Co-ordination of MOD Account governance
- Standardising processes across the sub-accounts i.e. on & offboarding of new joiners
- Co-ordinate events
- Attend team meetings
Bristol Office facilities including:
- Being onsite in the Bristol office at least four days per week.
- Overseeing the Business Facilitator in Bristol and being an escalation point for any difficult issues.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A good level of secretarial and administrative experience, preferably in a large organisation
- Confidence to push back and to the right thing not the easy thing.
- Experience of working within a business support team
- Broad knowledge of complex diary management
- Relationship building skills
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office skills especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Professional manner
- Proactive, with a commitment to quality, accuracy and close attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven planning and organisation skills with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Calm when working under pressure
- Excellent team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work
Candidate must be able to obtain SC clearance
INTERNAL BUSINESS TITLE IS SPECIALIST