Workday HCM Lead
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Flexible working - We are guided by our client work and needs; however, you have autonomy to manage your time and diary to suit your work/life balance.
Can you imagine working alongside our HR team, seamlessly delivering end-to-end support for the Workday HR Management system at PA?
Our HR team are looking for an exceptional Workday HCM Lead to play a pivotal role in ensuring effective service delivery across our organisation. Responsibilities include overseeing Workday HCM, managing system enhancements, collaborating with stakeholders, and maintaining compliance. This role offers the opportunity to shape our Workday journey and contribute to ongoing improvements.
You will have opportunity to:
- Lead Workday HCM system optimisation
- Manage governance, cross-functional resources, and HR strategy alignment
- Ownership of Workday HCM management, design, and maintenance
- Oversee regular Workday feature releases and value analysis
- Partner with business leaders to enhance service delivery
- Lead the support team, balancing day-to-day support with strategic initiatives
- Manage support/delivery partner relationships
- Maintain up-to-date system documentation
- Foster continuous learning within the support team
- Extensive Workday HCM experience
- Strong Workday configuration expertise
- Knowledge of core HCM concepts (e.g., organisations, hierarchies, workflows, reporting)
- Proficiency in supporting HCM areas like Core HR, Absence, Benefits, Talent, and Learning
- Understanding of system security, roles, and segregation of duties
- Proven track record in managing system change and support with attention to detail
- 'Can do' and personable attitude
- Ownership of tasks through to resolution
- Experience in the global professional services industry
- HR background
We know the skill-gap and ‘somewhat need to tick every box’ can get in the way of meeting brilliant candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply – we’d love to hear from you.
Apply today by completing our online application
Life At PA encompasses our peoples' experience at PA. It's about how we enrich peoples’ working lives by giving them access to unique people and growth opportunities and purpose led meaningful work.
We believe diversity fuels ingenuity. Diversity of thought brings exciting perspectives; diversity of experience brings a wealth of knowledge, and diversity of skills brings the tools we need. When we bring people together with diverse backgrounds, identities, and minds, embracing that difference through an inclusive culture where our people thrive; we unleash the power of diversity – bringing ingenuity to life.
Find out more about Life at PA here.
We are dedicated to supporting the physical, emotional, social and financial well-being of our people. Check out some of our extensive benefits:
- Health and lifestyle perks accompanying private healthcare for you and your family
- 25 days annual leave (plus a bonus half day on Christmas Eve) with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity to get involved with community and charity-based initiatives
- Annual performance-based bonus
- PA share ownership
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
We recruit, retain, reward and develop our people based solely on their abilities and contributions and without reference to their age, background, disability, genetic information, parental or family status, religion or belief, race, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity (or expression), political belief veteran status, or other by any other range of human difference brought about by identity and experience. We are on a journey towards ensuring our workforce is diverse at all levels and that our firm is representative of the world around us. We welcome applications from underrepresented groups.
Adjustments or accommodations - Should you need any adjustments or accommodations to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us.