Depot Administrator (6 months FTC)
Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
We are currently recruiting for Depot Administrator to join out team in London Gateway. Successful candidate will be responsible for controlling containers accurately coming in and out of the depot, providing accounts and invoicing for all departments along with accurate system updating and assisting with shunt desk operations when required.
This is a full time position for a fixed term contract of 6 months.
- Run all Financial weekly/monthly reports for all depot departments.
- Timely and accurate query resolution to emails and phone calls.
- Communicate with customers.
- Daily PTI system updating/distribution and stock control for bookings.
- Accurate Gen set tracking, invoicing and reporting.
- Monthly / Weekly KPI’s.
- Department administration support.
- Booking containers in and out of the container yard.
- Liaising with CHE drivers advising of arriving hauliers/shunters and their container requirements.
- Ensure all release/acceptance information is entered into the system in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all container numbers are correctly recorded both in and out of the system
- Ensure the day to day shunt operation runs smoothly in line with the daily shunt plan.
- Close communication with sub-contractors when workload exceeds resource capabilities. Ability to deploy outside assistance to cover workloads.
- Update systems accurately and utilise functionality.
- Weekly reporting of missed VBS slots and disputing additional incurred costs if required.
- Conscientious with meticulous attention to detail
- Container Industry is advantageous
- A strong team player, encouraging a team working environment with the commitment to drive and support others as required
- Good written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise information
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to take a confident approach with colleagues, drivers and customers
- Prioritise and work well under pressure
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- A working knowledge of PC applications; Microsoft and Outlook
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team