HGV Driver (Nights)
Job Type: Full time
Our commitment to you, once you join our team, is to foster growth and provide developmental opportunities to ensure you reach your utmost potential.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced LGV Class 1 Driver (Nights) to join our team in Southampton. As a driver, you will be responsible for delivering containers to and from Southampton depot across the UK.
This is a full-time, permanent position working nights.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current and valid Class 1 driving licence (max 6 points).
- Hold full CPC qualification (DQC card)
- Have experience of transporting containers
- Ideally hold ADR Licence
- Be flexible with working hours
- Have good comprehension of written and spoken English
In return you will receive:
- High earnings guarantee
- Overtime & weekend work available
- Additional various bonuses available
- Paid weekly by BACS
- Maximum tax free ‘night out’ allowance paid
- 20 days annual leave increasing up to 28 with the length of service plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Top spec, modern luxury vehicles
- Company uniform
- Regular training to increase personal skillset
- All training including DCPC uploads paid
You will work for a company that is leading the container industry with confidence, providing first class service and a great employee experience.
Please be advised that successful appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
We are looking for the most committed and reliable individuals who possess the knowledge, skills and experience needed for their roles.
In return we can offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a competitive pension scheme and a rewarding career in an award-winning team