Internal Account Manager
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Looking for a new challenge?
Do you want variety in your work, and support to realise your full potential?
The Sales Support Team is hard working and friendly. They pride themselves on working collaboratively with Account Managers to consistently deliver the best possible service.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Do you want to have an impact and join a business where you can make a difference?
As an Internal Account Manager, you'll be supporting Ed Morris and Suzanna Seetanah in the Marlow Office. Ed manages a mix of long-standing and new enterprise accounts and needs additional support with the demands of his account base.
The role will be key in supporting Ed to maximize GP and offer a great client experience to his accounts. You'll be assisting with the day to day running of accounts, liaising with customers and other internal departments internationally.
As Internal Account Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work
- Dealing with demanding customers, turning queries around quickly and accurately
- Proactively managing renewals and working with specialist teams for opportunities to upsell
- Understanding the different nuances and expectations of each customer
- Initiating and developing relationships with the vendor account management team, channel partners and distribution
What we need from you
- An excellent communicator who is highly organised and resourceful
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers, and partners
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Actioning day to day quotes / orders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.