Internal Microsoft Sales Specialist
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Team
Microsoft are a key strategic partner for Softcat. The Microsoft team provide licensing, product information and commercial guidance in Microsoft sales engagements. This is underpinned by the operational and contractual expertise within the team, spanning both Corporate and Public Sector licensing sales.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a major UK success story in technology solutions. We're a £1 billion+ pa turnover business with offices nationwide and a sterling industry reputation. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. Our success is down to our people – and the platform we give them to prove their potential.
Help support our Microsoft team and customers
As an Internal Microsoft Sales Specialist you will be an essential part of the Microsoft Internal Team, working alongside your teammates to you will be engaging with Customers and the Softcat Public Sector Sales teams to provide product & licensing information and engaging on additional activities to ensure an excellent level of service.
As part of this role you'll be responsible for:
- Assist the Public Sector Microsoft specialists with basic customer requests & enquiries.
- Support the specialists with creation of quotes and cost models.
- Provide assistance to MS Administration and Public Sector sales for new contract activities ensuring adherence to best practises.
- Work with Public Sector Sales Support & licensing purchasers to ensure adherence to the clean order process for contract orders.
- Run periodic reports to provide customers with visibility of licenses, consumption, and billing.
- Support with the creation of standardised customer facing templates.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly organised and
- Good oral and written communication
- An interest in technology is an
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with both customers and
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.