Microsoft Azure Executive
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Microsoft Azure Team
The Microsoft Azure Team are responsible for the solution selling of Microsoft Azure and Softcats Azure services to our corporate and public sector customers. The team consists of subject matter experts who operate as an overlay to the Softcat account management team, providing the highest level of customer service. As part of a growing team, you will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency, through innovation and idea sharing. The team is based across multiple locations within the UK and there will be occasional travel to all Softcat locations.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Learn & Develop our Microsoft Azure Services
You will be responsible for working closely with Softcat Azure Sales Solution Specialists to position Microsoft Azure and Softcat's Cloud services portfolio to both corporate & public sector customers.
As a Microsoft Azure Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding the Softcat's cloud services portfolio and Azure commercial structure and position this to our customers & sales team
- Providing the customers with an end to end Azure solution by working closely with Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants and Support Engineers
- Building relationships with the technical community & developing your understanding of Azure technologies & capabilities
- Representing Azure team within Softcat by enabling sales to their customers
- Developing Azure services and positioning this to our customers and our sales teams
What we need from you
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for providing extremely high levels of customer service & technology
- An interest in technology and becoming an expert in Microsoft solutions
- The ability to prioritise workloads and maintain a high level of attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.