Internal Communications Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to take ownership of our Sales communication strategy?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Marketing team
The story of Softcat is one driven by an unprecedented ‘people first' culture that celebrates talent, champions potential, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions that support business ambitions. The marketing function sits at the heart of Softcat's future market expansion and is accountable for partner marketing, communications, events, promotions, digital, campaign and performance marketing. This role will be joining our growing communications team.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Execute our sales communication strategy
The Internal Communications Manager (Sales) will execute the overall Sales communication strategy and the day-to-day communication for salespeople across the business. This role with work closely with Communications, Sales Strategy & Planning, Sales Enablement, and our Senior Sales Leadership Team to effectively communicate across our Sales teams. You'll focus on developing content for regular sales and marketing update meetings, product launches, new processes, systems and frameworks that support our sales teams.
As the Internal Communications Manager for our Sales department, you'll be responsible for:
- Executing the Senior Sales Leadership teams communications schedule and performance updates to champion their priorities
- Acting as a Business Partner to sales for their overall communications schedule, providing advice and guidance to shape the strategy
- Organising non-email communications and drive attendance across sale touchpoints i.e. quarterly sales all-hands, sales seminars, EOQ incentives
- Maintaining and building key sales documents i.e. commission plans, calculators
- Co-ordinating with our Sales Enablement team, GTM and Campaigns to support communications of sales focuses
- Managing a 'Sales Communication' mailbox, being the single point for all communications into sales
- Working on monthly reporting for sales communications to drive continuous improvement
What we need from you
- Previous experience in, or a strong knowledge of sales and sales processes
- Previous experience working within a marketing communication role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – flexibility on days in the office and days working from home (travel to our Marlow HQ is required)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.