AWS Sales Solutions Executive
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Are you someone who want's to become an expert in their field?
Do you have a passion for technology and the way it enables business growth?
Join our AWS team
The AWS Team are responsible for the solution selling of AWS and Softcat's AWS services to our Corporate and Public Sector customers. The team consists of subject matter experts who operate as an overlay to the Softcat account management team, providing the highest level of customer service. As part of a growing team, you will have plenty of opportunity to contribute to improvements in process and efficiency, through innovation and idea sharing. The team is based across multiple locations within the UK and there will be occasional travel to all Softcat locations.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Enable our customers to be successful in AWS
As an AWS Solutions Executive, you will be working closely with our AWS Sales Solution Specialists to position AWS and Softcat's cloud services portfolio to our customers. You will be responsible for communicating the benefits of Softcat's AWS value proposition to our customer base through various communication methods. As an AWS executive you will be working with customers who are in the beginning phases of the sales cycle, so you'll play a key part in understanding customers' needs and presenting them with the best next steps to be successful in AWS.
As an AWS Solutions Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Understanding AWS services/programs and the benefits they provide our customers
- Positioning our cloud services portfolio to our customers and our sales teams
- Understanding Softcat's AWS commercial structure and explaining this to our customers and sales teams
- Helping to understand our customers' business and technical requirements, and making recommendations on customer success with AWS
- Working closely with Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants and Support Engineers to provide the customer with an end-to-end AWS solution
- Developing and growing your knowledge and understanding of AWS technologies and capabilities
- Building relationships with the technical community within AWS
- Enabling sales to sell AWS to their customers, through delivering training and creating learning content
What we need from you
- Previous experience in a sales role
- A passion for technology and how technology can drive business change
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with customers
- The confidence to present in customer meetings, or deliver training sessions
- A desire to continually improve your knowledge and share this with those around you
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - at least 2 days in the office and flexibledays working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.