Credit Control Operations Executive - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Credit Control Team
We are looking for an Operations Executive to complement the existing team, and to act as a support to the busy Credit Control department.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the day to day administration of the department, allowing the Credit Controllers to focus on chasing outstanding debt.
As Credit Control Operations Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Dealing with the post daily, including; coding up all customer cheques and remittance advice
- Sending copy invoices, credit notes, and statements to customers and Account Managers as requested
- Daily posting and applying of all cheques and BAC's payments to the system
- Running and sending out the daily invoice batch
- Maintenance of customer accounts
- Customer and Account Manager query resolution
What we need from you
- Someone who is highly organised
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Good team player but able to work independently and use their own initiative
- High attention to detail
- Able to juggle a varied workload
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.