Accounts Payable Administrator - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Accounts Payable Team
The AP team is responsible for the maintenance and control of the process to pay function for Softcat. Currently made up of 16 team members split across several ledgers and several entities (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, USA, Netherlands, Australia and Ireland). It is our responsibility to ensure all suppliers are paid within the agreed terms.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Do you want to make change happen by joining a team that never stands still?
As Accounts payable Administrator, you'll be responsible for:
- Processing and matching of UK supplier invoices against Softcat UK purchase orders within our accounting system
- Processing and matching of Multinational supplier invoices against Softcat Multinational purchase orders within our accounting system
- Log supplier invoice queries and ensure these are distributed to the correct team member
- Providing support to the Public Sector Account Manager by processing and matching invoices to purchase orders
- Opportunity for progression to managing supplier accounts
What we need from you
- Highly organised and resourceful, with excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work on your own and within the team
- Great Attention to detail
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.