Vendor Alliance Executive - Apple
Location: Bristol City
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to be part of a team that enables business growth?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Vendor Alliances Team
The Vendor Alliance team is responsible for the day-to-day relationship, management and engagement of a select number of Softcat's top vendor partners. Working to enable Softcat, they plan and execute against joint business objectives to drive mutual growth. The team is now forty strong and growing, spanning all Softcat locations, providing a service to every function within the organisation. The Vendor Alliance team is fundamental to providing Softcat with the expertise, resource, and relationship base that allows continuous growth from one of our key vendors.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Collaborate & take ownership with one of our Strategic Vendor – Apple
This is an exciting opportunity to support the world's largest tech company and of Softcat's strategic partners, Apple. The Apple Alliance team is fundamental in providing Softcat with the expertise, resource, and relationship base to allow continuous growth from one of our key vendors.
As an Apple Alliance Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and maintaining the relationship between Softcat & Apple
- Managing the pipeline proactively with regular communication from the Apple Partner Account management team
- Developing and management of marketing activities to support delivery of Joint Business Plan
- Acting as main point of contact for sales related activity and act as a gateway between specialist teams and the sales teams
- Collaborating with Apple Eco-System Partners and Technical experts and supporting sales to maximise on Apple opportunities
- Training and educating sales and sales specialist teams and driving awareness of Apple products and services
What we need from you
- A passion for technology and how it can enable businesses
- The proactivity to take ownership of your own business area
- Previous experience in Sales or Vendor based role within the IT sector is desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multiple business areas
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willingness to travel as you will be occasionally travelling to other Softcat offices
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.