Cyber Business Development Specialist
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Looking to join a team that innovates through technology?
Join our Cyber Security Services Team
This an exciting opportunity to start as a Cyber Business Development Specialist as part of the Cyber Security Services Team. This business unit is one of the fastest growing BU's in Softcat in recent years and a key focus by the business moving forward.
Softcat's Cyber Assessment Services (CAS) help businesses understand their current risk posture, as well as an achievable desired state, through both technical and organisational processes. Softcat's Cyber Assessment Services are focused on helping customers obtain a pragmatic risk based security approach with tangible remedial advice culminating into an achievable outcome.
Softcat's Managed Cyber Services offload the taxing and complex world of managing your own security tools, and responding to their alerts, to Softcat's team of seasoned security experts. Big or small, our analysts monitor a customers environment, 24x7x365 and lead the response to any and all security events and incidents.
Success. The Softcat Way.
Softcat is a £1billion+ pa turnover technology solutions business and trusted partner to names like Apple, Microsoft and Adobe. Offering a growing portfolio of services including software licensing, cyber security and IT infrastructure, we give our technical teams the tools and support to make exciting things happen. This is where to achieve more for your career.
Partner with the best
In this role you will be responsible for proactively liaising with both current and historic cyber services customers and collating feedback, discussing additional services and managing identifying opportunities for improvement. Ensuring customers have the best experience when working with the cyber services team.
Additionally, you'll be the primary contact for all tenders, big deal reviews and strategic engagements to ensure we put the best fit solution to the customer, first time. Finally, you'll have access to the Cyber Services metaverse, where you can mine the data for insights to utilise back to inform our proposition to our customers.
As a Cyber Business Development Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Representing the Cyber Services Team in your offices
- Proactively contacting customers and obtaining feedback
- Positioning adjacent and renewal services where appropriate
- Obtaining feedback and case studies from customers
- Analysing data to make meaningful recommendations to our sales teams and customers
What we need from you
- Experience working in a busy environment handling multiple work streams
- Strong relationship building skills, able to lead customers and challenge them positively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts succinctly
- Data Management Experience
- Experience with security technologies would be advantageous
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working - a mixture of working in the office and working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
We are able to consider applicants for this role on a full time or part time (4 day per week) basis.
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.