IT Service Provider Vertical Sales Support Executive - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking to develop your skills and realise your full potential?
Do you want to take your career to the next level?
Join our Partner Services Team
The Softcat Partner Services team specialise in resale and distribution to the Reseller, Managed Service Provider (MSP), and Independent Software Vendor (ISV) markets. Our core competency has historically been MSP licensing, we are now focused on selling the wider Softcat portfolio and capabilities into our partners.
Success. The Softcat Way.
At Softcat we want to support you at every stage of your career. Whether that means stepping up into a more senior role, taking on more responsibilities in your current role or broadening your skills and experiences in a different department, we encourage all our employees to develop and grow with us.
As a sales support working primarily with the IT Service Provider vertical, you will be assisting with the day-to-day provision of quotes, liaising with vendors & distributors and other internal departments. This role will working with the IT Service Provider Account Managers
As a Sales Support Executive you'll be responsible for:
- Provide IT product quotes and source the equipment to enable to sales process to run effortlessly.
- Organise the workflow of sales support services to the designated sales personnel.
- Obtain prices for product requests.
- Deal with customer enquiries while working alongside different departments within the business.
- Deliver verbal and written communications with customers.
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and resourceful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An interest in technology is an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with customers and partners.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working –3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.