Partner Alliance Team Internal Account Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Partner Alliance Team
There are 16 members of the Public Sector Partner Alliance Team who are based in Softcat's Manchester and Leeds offices. The team are responsible for managing relationships with Softcat's specialist Public Sector partners
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
The role will involve assisting certain members of the team with Partner Account Management activities.
As Partner Alliance Team Internal Account Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the onboarding process of new Partners uncovered from proactive activities of Senior Partner Account Managers
- Assisting with the management and progression of opportunities resulting from the above
- Tracking and monitoring the success of large or complex project deliveries
- Identifying, generating and managing additional opportunities from new and existing Partner relationships
- Dealing with general customer and account manager enquiries
What we need from you
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly organised and resourceful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet expectations for fast turn-around times.
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.
In fact, we recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
Softcat is an inclusive company where you can enjoy the career you want, without changing the person you are. We're welcoming to all and passionate about promoting greater diversity in the tech sector.