Job Type: Full time
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Billing Team
The small specialist cloud billing team is expanding because of the increasing role cloud consumption plays in our customers IT environment. The team ensure that consumption and cost data is collected accurately, validated internally and then used to bill our customers in a timely and efficient manner.
Success. The Softcat Way.
There's a uniqueness to Softcat – what we do, how we do it and why we do it. That's because we help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We give everyone the chance to step up and show how much they can achieve. We succeed when all our people succeed.
Be part of a team that enables business growth
The successful candidate will work alongside the existing small team of billing analysts, primarily responsible for the billing of Microsoft and Amazon cloud invoices. You will be handling large quantities of data whilst learning to recognise and rectify any abnormalities before they get passed on to our customers.
As a Billing Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
- Extracting data from our suppliers to support our systems teams prep for the monthly bill cycles
- Preparing and executing Microsoft O365, Azure and AWS (Amazon) bill runs
- Supporting account managers with customer queries
- Providing our admin support teams with additional advice and data
- Liaising with operational and sales teams across the company
What we need from you
- Good written word and comfortable with numbers
- A strong communicator who can sell their ideas and judgements
- The ability to adapt quickly to different audiences
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficient use of Excel
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, IT environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.
To become part of the success story, please apply now
As part of our commitment to supporting, attracting and retaining the best diverse talent, Softcat is proud to partner with organisations like WORK180, My G Work and Black Young Professionals. Work 180 endorse employers that demonstrate on-going support for women at work, including offering benefits and policies that best support female employees. My G Work support us in our aim of attracting more LGBTQ+ talent. The BYP network support us in diversifying our talent pool by tapping into the black professional community.